EAGLE's mission since its inception in 1984 has been to provide a tradition of excellence in aviation ground handling services, within a competitive cost structure, while maintaining a dedication to quality.
EAGLE continuously strives to provide world class customer service in a safe environment that will add value and protect the interest of our customers, our employees, and our stakeholders with high ethical standards.
- In 1984, Evergreen Aviation Ground Logistics Enterprise, Inc. (EAGLE) was established as a subsidiary of Evergreen International Aviation
- EAGLE became one of the largest U.S. owned third party providers of ground handling services in North America
- Operated in 16 U.S. locations
- Has served over 200 aviation customers
- Employed over 1,000 union free employees
- Handled over 2 billion pounds of mail and cargo annually
Post Chapter 11
“Our most important assets are our employees,” – Delford M. Smith-Founder Evergreen Airlines
Post-bankruptcy, Eagle has preserved Senior management of the company. With decades of experience we are striving to carry on the legacy of Delford Smith and meet the need of ground handling world wide.